1. When Brian Lara was dismissed for 375 on April 18th 1994, who was the bowler?
2. Which geographical cricketing distinction is held by McLean Park, Napier?
3. Which two future Test cricketers were both born in Canterbury Hospital on 2nd June 1965?
4. Who joined Leicestershire from Yorkshire in 1959 but didn’t retire from cricket until the Lord’s Test of 1996?
5. According to the MCC, the longer one should be 3.49cm, and the shorter one 2.06cm. What?
6. In 1930, what was Andy Sandham the first player to achieve in a Test match?
7. At Old Trafford in 1993, whom did Shane Warne dismiss for his second wicket in Ashes cricket?
8. Which Division Two county’s sole outground is Queen’s Park?
9. Which England cricketer, who made his debut in the 1989 Ashes, has the middle names Robert Charles?
10. Which author, physician, and keen amateur sportsman’s sole first class wicket was that of W.G. Grace?
Email the answers to email@example.com
1. Who was the leading wicket-taker for England in the 2000s?
2. Who is the only England spinner ever to take 50 wickets in a calendar year?
3. On three occasions a side has won a test match after following on. Name the only person to have been involved in two of those matches.
4. When Devon Malcolm took 9-57 against South Africa at the Oval in 1994, which other England bowler, playing in his only test match, took 4-42 in the first innings?
5. At which test ground might a six struck over the pavilion land in a pack of Rhinos?
6. Which two nations contested the first ever international cricket match, at St George’s CC in September 1844?
7. Which Surrey player, who later became an England tour manager, began his first class career as a leg-spinner and remains the last English batsman to finish his career with a batting average of over 50?
8. Which former Gloucestershire player, who retired in 2006, was nicknamed ‘Steamy’ by his team-mates?
9. At Barbados in 1978, Australian batsman Graham Yallop was booed by spectators when he became the first player in test history to do what?
10. Which other former Gloucestershire player took 519 test wickets and also holds the record for the most ducks – 43 – in a test career?
E-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org