As most of the cricket lovers reading this will know that the Pakistan Super League is starting in February so now you can go to: http://pslfantasy.com/, to make your own team for the PSL.
While making your team you will have a budget of 100 crore rupees or 1 billion rupees and you cannot cross this limit. You will also have to choose a formation which will state how many batsman, bowlers, all-rounders and wicket-keepers you choose in your fantasy team. Your team and the players in the team will earn points on how the player performs in reality.
I have already made a team using every single penny of my budget which has a formation of:
- 4 Batsman
- 4 Bowlers
- 1 Wicket-keeper
- 2 All-rounders
Some of the picks I made were on the players performance in recent years but some players were picked on a gut feeling.
So I’m going to stop talking now and announce my team to the whole world. So here is The Cornered Tigers:
- Lendl Simmons – Rs 90 million
- Azhar Ali – Rs 80 million
- Ahmed Shehzad – Rs 100 million
- Fawad Alam – Rs 80 million
- Mushfiqur Rahim (wicket-keeper) – Rs 100 million
- Andre Russel – Rs 110 million
- Chris Gayle (captain) – Rs 120 million
- Zulfiqar Babar – Rs 80 million
- Kevon Cooper – Rs 80 million
- Imran Khan Jr – Rs 60 million
- Mohammed Amir – Rs 100 million
So guys hope you guys also go and make your fantasy team for the inaugural Pakistan Super League.
The Cornered Tiger